Topics for organizations desiring to adapt or migrate with changing business circumstance. You’ll want your people to work well with the change – embracing opportunity, leaving resistance behind! Organizational change management is now beginning to understand and build upon aspects of neurophysiology to make change easier and more effective. This evolving list of topics opens the door to new ways of approaching some old dilemmas.
- Tipping Point – The Coming Changes in Education
- Predicting the Difficulty of Change, A Series: Opening Perspectives
- – Predicting the Difficulty of Change: Unclear Future Image
- Change Management Neuroscience: Formalizing a Focus
- What is Change Management?
- Lessons from Diamonds
- Social Microenvironments
- Resistance is Fertile! (But, a Hassle.)